header

tabs

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Custom do it yourself wedding invitations : Augusta, Georgia wedding photographers

You may purchase the Rustic Wedding Invitation layout here


 My wedding invitations were very fancy. If you are looking for a rustic style wedding invitation that you can create yourself, check the "do-it-yourself" invitation below. It's one invitation done multiple ways. Save yourself lots of money by making them yourself. You may purchase the Rustic Wedding Invitation layout here, and click print after you receive the pdf file with your customized information.






I purchased white and ivory linen card stock at Michael's,  but you may be able to find some cheaper card stock online at stores like this paper from Envelopperinc.com.

The invitation prints two per page and the information on it can be customized to meet your needs.
 I cut them in half using the dashed line guide that I printed. I then use the "Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper" to create rounded edges. I did the 1/2" side.

I then cut a 2.5" strip from a sheet of 12x12" scrapbook paper. I folded it around my invitation and then used the long reach punches from the paper studio to create two slits for my ribbon.
You can use any type of ribbon or twine and there are multiple ways to tie it. 
With this design, you can use your imagination and customize it any way you like!!

~Ashley/Strawberry Blonde Wedding Photography
http://www.strawberryblondeweddings.com

5 comments:

  1. Hey! Just wanted to ask what the name of the fonts you used were? Loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a question under facebook but I'm not sure how that shows up so I'll just ask it this way too, when I try to purchase the template it says its error, is this still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The domain link changed and I forgot to change it on this old blog post! So sorry about that. The template is still available. http://www.ashleydeyoungblog.com/p/ashley-deyoung-do-it-yourself-designs.html

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete