header

tabs

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Displaying wedding photos : Augusta, Georgia & Columbia SC wedding photographers

Here are some fun and unique ways to display your lovely wedding photos...

I found this adorable little antique bottle display on pinterest.


I did something similar to this in my kitchen window with our wedding photos:



I know it's hard to tell from the image. I bought some vintage bottles at an antique store and rolled up the photo so it would fit in the tiny opening. I then stuffed a pencil in the opening to uncurl the photograph and added some flowers for accents.

Here are some more ideas I found on pinterest:

I'm in love with the above display. I love ampersands and typography mixed with photos.

Source: flickr.com via Ashley on Pinterest

A lot of people use clothespins for displaying photos. This would be a fun way to display engagement and bridal portraits for a wedding reception.

~Ashley/Strawberry Blonde Wedding Photography
http://www.strawberryblondeweddings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment